This Friday, March 11, is the deadline for ordering your graduation regalia (cap, gown, and tassel) for spring commencement.
Carlos Fisher is a University of North Georgia human services and delivery administration degree-earner who will graduate this spring.
“Ordering my cap, gown, and tassel was very simple using the online bookstore,” he said. “The instructions were easy and clear.”
Instructions for ordering your graduation regalia are as follows:
- Go to the bookstore home page on the UNG website.
- Choose the “Services” tab and click on “Graduation.”
- From there you will see when the deadlines are for each seasonal commencement.
- Click the “Order your Regalia” tab to place an order.
- After clicking this tab, you will be taken to the Herff Jones site for UNG Graduation Products.
- Select your campus and the items you need for graduation to place your order
“I found out about the deadline for our graduation regalia by students that are in class with me who are also graduating in the Spring,” Fisher said. “If it weren’t for them, I really wouldn’t have known about the deadline.”
If you miss the March 11t deadline for ordering your graduation regalia, there will be open stock sold (at a more expensive price) in the Gainesville and Dahlonega campus bookstores two weeks prior to graduation.
For more information on graduation, visit your campus’ bookstore.