Paranoia Haunted House Brings the Thrills this Halloween (and Christmas)

True horror fans often have a difficult time finding things that actually scare them. Those who find the thrill and joy in frightening themselves may go to places such as escape rooms, showings of a horror movie, ghost tours, and of course: haunted houses. Georgia has multiple haunted houses throughout the state to attend, some of the most popular being Netherworld Haunted House in Stone Mountain, Containment Haunted House in Lithia Springs, Folklore Haunted House in Acworth, and Paranoia Haunted House in Canton.

The drive to Paranoia Haunted House from Dahlonega sits at just an hour in duration.

The attraction has been very popular among college students, which multiple University of North Georgia students have attended.

UNG Dahlonega sophomore and nursing major, Evion Reinhardt says, “Paranoia’s intense the whole time. You can barely calm down from one jump scare before you experience the next one.”

Former UNG Dahlonega student, Trinity Nichols says, “I thought Paranoia was scary and awesome, I loved it. I want to go back already.”

UNG Dahlonega sophomore and nursing major, Madison Walker says, “After going to Netherworld and then going to Paranoia two weeks later, I realized Paranoia was by far much scarier and more intense than Netherworld. It was a great experience honestly and I plan on returning next year.”

Every year, the haunted house puts out main house attraction tickets for $25 and combo tickets for $35 which includes a smaller haunted house on top of the main house. Paranoia also sells fast pass VIP tickets so customers can skip the lines.

Paranoia also has a feature haunted house attraction for one night only on Dec. 11 named “Holiday of Horror”. Their website reads, “Halloween is over, but we’ll open our doors for ONE NIGHT ONLY in December to bring you some festive frights including our evil elves, that mean little Grinch, the Paranoia Krampus, and of course Santa Claws! Don’t miss Georgia’s best holiday-themed horror event this December. Paranoia will be open ONLY December 11th from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.”

You can get tickets at http://www.paranoiahaunt.com/tickets.html on Paranoia’s website.