SOS it’s Pumpkin Spice Season

Featuring+Starbucks+Pumpkin+Spice+Latte+and+Pumpkin+Scone+
Featuring Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Scone

You probably can’t tell because it is currently 90 degrees in Georgia, but it is Sept. which means it’s time for all things Fall such as pumpkin patches, Halloween, and beautiful leaves on the ground. Fall brings out the joy in some people but for Starbucks baristas, it is quite the opposite.

Starbucks has been in utter pandemonium for the baristas after the Sept. 5 launch of pumpkin spice season.

“I’ll never forget that Saturday morning when I walked in at 5 a.m. … ready to organize the order. I started going through the boxes and un-packaging the usual until an orange liquid caught my eye and I realize that the madness is upon us and it is officially pumpkin spice season.”-Kaylen Dumanowsky, a Creekside Starbucks Barista

This year Starbucks brought out four featured fall-inspired drinks such as the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Pumpkin Cream Cold brew, the new Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato, and the iced Chai Tea Latte with Pumpkin Cream Foam. Along with these drinks, there are also two featured fall food items including the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin and the Pumpkin Scone.

Even though pumpkin spice season is treacherous at times for the baristas, it is the best time of the year for the customers. Pumpkin Spice prices are at an all-time high, but that isn’t stopping consumer’s consumption.

Alyssa Vaughn, longtime Starbucks customer said “You have no idea how excited I was when I got the notification on my app that pumpkin spice is officially back. Hopefully, it last until February like it did last year”

Social media also sounds off on the utter excitement for Pumpkin Spice season, the hashtag #pumpkinspicelatte on Instagram has over 754K posts and counting, with users sharing their pictures of their lattes, at-home copycat recipes, and fun ways to incorporate the flavor into their very own creations.

Dumanowsky said “being a Starbucks barista is hard but PSL season is a whole other demon, but I do get the hype because I probably drink two or three Pumpkin Cream Cold brews a day”

Starbucks didn’t invent the Pumpkin Spice latte but Georgia Brooks, a nine-year veteran shift leader at Starbucks said, “they definitely perfected it, I’ve had my fair share of Pumpkin Spice lattes over my years, but no one does it like Starbucks.”

Make sure you go and try the fall menu at Starbucks to get into the fall mood especially because the weather isn’t reflexing and giving fall vibes

To ensure you get your pumpkin spice latte this season, mobile order three-seven minutes ahead for the best quality possible and make sure to tip your baristas.