Soy Rebelde 2023: Mexican Pop Group Return to Music

Yo digo R, tu dices BD!
Angel Escobar
The five members left to right are Dulce María, Christopher von Uckermann, Anahí, Christian Chávez, and Maite Perroni. Alfonso Herrera could not join the tour as he had prior commitments with contracts beforehand. However, he wishes his bandmates well and hopes they have fun performing again.
@rbd_musica

After 15 years since their last performance together, the Mexican pop group Rebelde returned to music with a sold-out tour, Soy Rebelde. 

@anahí

At the end of 2022, the group members, excluding one, teased a possible reunion, and on Jan. 19, 2023, they announced their concert dates. Tickets went on sale on Jan. 27 and sold out a day later.  

On Sept. 24, they made their way to Atlanta, and fans showered them with love as they performed. 

RBD started as a teen soap opera under the same name, revolving around the lives of the six students in the band as they navigate through school, their love lives, and trying to make their own paths in life. 

After the success of the show, the members, Anahí, Alfonso Herrera, Dulce María, Christopher von Uckermann, Maite Perroni, and Christian Chávez, became an official group and have sold over ten million tickets and albums globally and are acclaimed as being the most successful Latin American group of all time.

RBD’s sold-out show at the Lakewood Amphitheater was a night to remember. It showcased the passion and fire of the group performing again and the love and support fans give even after not seeing them in a long time. This concert will be one fans will remember for a very long time.

Check out the photos from the Atlanta concert below.