Mariah Carey Spreads Holiday Cheer with “Merry Christmas One and All” Tour

Live Nation

The queen of Christmas is back and ready to spread joy and festive vibes across the globe. Mariah Carey, the iconic singer known for her powerful vocals and timeless holiday classics, has recently announced her much-anticipated music tour, “Merry Christmas One and All.” 

As fans eagerly await the chance to experience the magic of Carey live, this tour promises to be a celebration of the holiday season like never before. 

The 13-date tour will kick off on Nov. 15 in Highland, California and will culminate in a festive grand finale on Dec. 17 at the illustrious Madison Square Garden in New York. This marks Mariah Carey’s longest Christmas season tour and her first nationwide trek for this seasonal spectacle since 2019.

Carey’s Christmas classic, “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” secured its position at the top of the Billboard charts for the fourth consecutive year in 2022. This achievement marks the first time a song has achieved four distinct runs at No. 1 on the chart, starting in 2019. The song sold an impressive 16 million copies worldwide, and the music video has an astonishing 751 million views.

With the “Merry Christmas One and All” tour, Carey aims to create a live experience that captures the essence of Christmas and brings together fans from all walks of life to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year.

Following a pandemic-induced hiatus, Carey made a dazzling comeback last winter, treating fans to her holiday magic in New York and Toronto. Now, with “Merry Christmas One and All,” she is taking the celebration nationwide, bringing joy to fans across the United States and Canada.

The tour promises to be a spectacular experience, featuring classic holiday tunes, heartwarming moments and the enchanting voice of Carey. Fans can anticipate a magical journey through the winter wonderland of Carey’s festive repertoire.

Here are the dates for “Merry Christmas One and All” Tour:

– Nov. 15 – Highland, CA @ Yaamava Casino

– Nov. 17 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl

– Nov. 21 – Denver, CO @ Ball Arena

– Nov. 24 – Kansas City, MO @ T-Mobile Center

– Nov. 27 – Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena

– Nov. 29 – Montreal, QC @ Centre Bell

– Dec. 01 – Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena

– Dec. 03 – Chicago, IL @ United Center

– Dec. 05 – Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena

– Dec. 11 – Boston, MA @ TD Garden

– Dec. 13 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center

– Dec. 15 – Baltimore, MD @ CFG Bank Arena

– Dec. 17 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

Tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster.