Get in Shape and Support Your Community

Muscle Thru Unlimited located in Hamilton Mill is a locally owned gym by entrepreneurs Coach Shay and Coach T. Their gym offers classes designed to allow people of all fitness levels to get a great full body workout all within 30 minutes. 

Shay and T have a true passion for fitness and have created their gym to allow everyone the opportunity to better themselves, and they pride themselves on their involvement in the community.

Both Shay and T put great emphasis on the phrase, “Grit and Community.”

The atmosphere Shay and T have created allows members to have fun and not dread coming to the gym. 

“It feels like you’re hanging out with life long friends; they have a great way of making you feel a part of the Muscle Thru crew and family.”- Angie Carter

Shay and T work hard to make sure each workout is engaging and beneficial to all experience levels, as well as keeping the environment fun and encouraging. 

Shay said, “Our gym is so different from others in the area because of our energy and vibe. Everyone feeds off of each other’s energy and shares a common goal of getting through the workout.”

Muscle Thru Unlimited offers endurance interval training that allows anyone with the desire to become their best version of themselves. With their help, they have created the combined pillars to live a healthy lifestyle in and outside of the gym. 

Ben Haynes, a Muscle Thru member, said, “Absolutely love this gym and their staff. They are very helpful and mindful of everyone’s individual needs. The workouts are never the same and are always challenging, in a good way!” 

Some people worry they can not do a class like this because they are too out of shape. Muscle Thru Unlimited ensures their classes are geared toward all levels of fitness and everyone is free and encouraged to go at their own pace.

For beginners interested in trying the classes, Muscle Thru Unlimited offers a couple promotions.

Shay said, “We offer a 10 for 10 deal where you get 10 classes for $10. We also have a special that allows for you to bring a friend for those scared to start their fitness journey alone. This special involves two people. You and a friend can join for 1 month for $100.”

Members are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to your session to stretch and warm up before the class begins. Any guidelines, instructions and demonstrations are given by the coaches at the beginning of class to ensure you are safe and effective in your workout.

The Muscle Thru Crew encourages anyone interested in their gym to check out their website at MSCLTHRU.com or call at 770-547-9501. They are located at 3280 Hamilton Mill Rd #306, Buford, Ga 30519.

Follow them on Instagram @msclthru_ultd