The Lifestyle of a Young Entrepreneur

Photo from irishtimes.com

On Friday, Feb. 5, 2021, Brandon Carmona from Oakwood, Georgia was contacted and met in person for an interview based on the publicity he received on some social media platforms these past months. The publicity he received is from helping others do the same thing he does to avoid going back into the rat race called a job.

Carmona is a 20-year-old that does not go to school or work a regular 9 to 5 job. But how does he survive

Anthony Carmona

in such a competitive world? He never saw himself working a normal job because he does not like to be bossed around by someone that has a title or simply has just worked there longer than him. He has liked being his own boss since day one.

Among many questions asked, the big question everyone wants to know is what does he do for a living to not need to work? Carmona wakes up everyday motivated to do better and better everyday. His most used social media platforms are Snapchat, Instagram, and soon to come a YouTube channel, and he has a fan base of about 32 thousand combined followers. He does social marketing and analytics in which he manages and promotes independent businesses using platforms like Facebook and Google advertisements. This brings him a healthy income of about $4,000 to $8,000 a week depending on how much he does.

According to Carmona, it is nothing flashy, fancy, nor new, but more predictable and consistent. This seems simple, but keeping yourself motivated, responsible, and consistent is harder than perceived. He must keep pushing every day because life is full of setbacks, distractions, and your own mentality. Therefore, to avoid all these three negatives, he reads books that help his mentality and surrounds himself with people that think the same and stays away from negative people.

He elaborated with passion that his best decision he ever made was to stay away from still people. Still people are still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere. Everyday he wakes up to not be a still person, therefore, he does something a little different than an average job because it is easy to get stuck in the same routine. He works hard day-to-day to live his life the way he wants to from the start to finish.

One book he recommends everyone to read is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie because his life and way of thinking was completely changed after reading it. His biggest motivation is knowing that the rent for success is due every day.

“Surrounding yourself with five losers will make you the  sixth loser, so surround yourself with winners and you’ll be the next winner.” -Brandon Carmona 

Carmona highlighted that if you are interested in starting your own business, he suggests surrounding yourself with people with your same or similar goals and ambitions. He is soon to have his own official mentoring program to help others do what he does because he wants to help as many as people as he can before he runs out of time, so he can leave a legacy behind.